一个人也可以很好 快乐自己享受 伤心自己承受
不需要任何人关心 一切又一切的 很累很累...

Wednesday 9 January 2013

BRICKFIELDS ~!

WOW!
I came back to Muar !
Because the lectures will be commenced on next monday! ^^

Everyone speaks in english , haha
Nobody would speak mandarin or something else wif u /.\
Made a lot of new frens !
Actually , most of them are quite friendly
Luckily , they are not that kind of guys I thought before =D

Sikh . Indian . Kadazan .
Established my friendship wif them !
COmmunication is one of the problem for me !
Haha !
BUt , I'm trying to speak n learn how to socialize wif others ^^
I will try my best !

Brickfields is one of the busy town
A lot of Indians .
I don even see many malays at there  =D
The most serious problem is the living expenses or standard at Brickfields is extremely high if compared to Muar !!
One burger RM3.5 .. Fried rice RM6.00...
Even mineral water also expensive @@
Haiz ..

Heyhey!
I knew how to take monorail .. LRT ady ...hahaha!
It is fun to see the people who come out from LRT n monorail!
They walk so fast n wear a panic face all the time =D
HAHHAH!!

3days at Brickfield .
But . there will be a lot of days hv to stay at Brickfields...!
Miss Muar MIss my bed !! =D

LAstly !
A-levels!
I'm ready to meet wif u !
LAw & Econs !
HEllo! =D







4 comments:

  1. seems like u very enjoy wif ur college life.. glad to hear tat! +u my dear bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEy ! HOw ar u recently ! ^^

    ReplyDelete