一个人也可以很好 快乐自己享受 伤心自己承受
不需要任何人关心 一切又一切的 很累很累...

Sunday 9 June 2013

hey JUne

Hmm.. It has been long time I didn't udpate my blog..
I'm kinda busy ..hiak .
A-levels Exam will be commencing on October ..it's just around the corner
4months ? It might be a long period for certain sort of genius ..
While .. to me ? It's indeed short !
I'm striving to enhance my writing skill as good as possible within these few months
Comparatively, it has been improved a little bit n it's not bad n poor as before 

..even though it's not good as the one who was english-educated during secondary school.. 

 My efforts have paid off n my time spent on it is not in vain as well 

Yet , I'm satisfied with it =)
I'll keep putting as much efforts as I can to prove that I can do it !
These few months .. must be very intense n agonizing  ..

Express route ? It should be taken just once in life =.=
Because , it's indeed creepy and irritating ..
Well .. nvm .. I have chosen to pursue law course n this A-levels express route renders me to become more indepedent .. It may be a very worthy deal as I have learnt how to arrange and assign my daily life efficiently and systematically ! hehehe ! 

Haiz.. I have been staying here for few months ..
Without family ... but I could feel that they are just around me giving me support to walk the path of my journey towards the greatest peak of my life ! LOve you all <3

It's the time to sleep , hehehe 
God bless me please .. recover my face condition n kiss away the acne pls =)
Thx god .. good night !
Keep it up ..Ancord HO =)








No comments:

Post a Comment