一个人也可以很好 快乐自己享受 伤心自己承受
不需要任何人关心 一切又一切的 很累很累...

Saturday 29 December 2012

OMG OMG

LOL 

I really can't imagine my college life in the upcoming years .

My english standard is so poor !

Can't speak well !
Can't write well  !

Practice makes perfect ? 

I hope so :"(

I went to BAC last few weeks .

The consultant spoke to me .. explained to me ...

Actually , 

I could only understand 80% of what he said ...

It was SUch a pity n horrible matter ! 

OMG OMG!! ="( 

What is the better way to improve english proficiency ????

And I gt the A-levels books ady ..

A myriad of new words ! 

Keep on checking dictionary .. Haizz.... 

If  I encounter a lot of problems in english , then how ??? -.-

Really regret now !!!  

I really wish I can improve it in a short period ! 

GOD~~~! 











































No comments:

Post a Comment